fairies and vampires

social network for scene kids: vampire fairy goth emo punk roleplay gaming

Badge

Loading…

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Back. Im Bored.

I haven't been on this site for a very long time. Now that Im bored and on winter brake. I have nothing to do so Im here. I have notice tha…

Started by Kiddo Burton / Zellarian

0 Jan 9

everyone here

everyone here is the same no matter the race , species , age , stereotype , or wutever ...... no matter wut you are all the same evrysingle…

Started by Elspeth

3 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Serina Pilgrim {Immortal}

The end of the world...

Okay guys what is up about the end of the world . I just saw this today when I woke up this morning n checked my face book n all I se ppl t…

Started by Kiddo Burton / Zellarian

34 Jun 2, 2011

Any satanests here?

I been looking in to the church of Satan... I was wondering if there are any satanests on this site and what are your worldly views? Please…

Started by Amara Lola Criss

10 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by MyEyesHurt

Wet Grave

Wet grave Sinking....Floating.... Another body. Like me? Sinking down into the darkness A welcoming darkness My breath is fading out of e…

Started by Mei (Peridot Birchstar)

0 Apr 10, 2011

The Poets of Blood' Bleeding for a Cause

Hello to the FairiesVampires.com Community For the love of horror, and the respect for, shall we say ‘the darker arts‘- this is the found…

Started by Poets of Blood

59 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Poets of Blood

girls, i need your perspective

In a long distance relationship, i kinda cry when i'm not talking with my gf, each time we seem to talk less and less, she explains to me t…

Started by Darko

15 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Mistress Monsoon of Dark Ice

am i a psychic?

its like this...i know things before they happen...i feel them around me....i think about them but not that deeply or seriously....and when…

Started by Tlalane Makhetha

16 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Tlalane Makhetha

Decide: Zombies from NOLD are Vampires?

In 2005 I wrote a script titled Incantation part one:Night of the living Dead. Basically I eliminated about half of the original Night of t…

Started by Michael Judd

0 Sep 9, 2010

ghost story it true.....The University of Portland

The University of Portland was established in September 1901 and is considered Oregon’s Catholic University. Known internationally for many…

Started by d3vil of dark

1 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Mei (Peridot Birchstar)

RSS

© 2014   Created by herself.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Add an F&V Badge to Your Blog!

You're not signed in!

Already a member? Sign in here!