fairies and vampires

social network for scene kids: vampire fairy goth emo punk roleplay gaming

Badge

Loading…
tHIS IS sOMETHING I wROTE ABOUT mY nIGHTMARES..

Someone Save me From this Nightmare, Stop what I Feel,This is taking over Me,The Pain is Just to Real, I knwo I must be Strong,But Whenever i Try im So Weak, Someone please Save me,Tell me This isnt Me,

Someone Save me From these Feelings,These Changes in Me,Everytime the Tears Blinding so imay Not see,I cant Stop the Tears,they Fall like Rain,Whod S*** me into These Nightmares,So Violently?

Can Someone please Stop This? Yes im Pretending Someone Else can save me From myself,But is There an easier Way? I want This to End,I want to Fight back,Escape this Hell

I can Save me From this Nightmare,I can Stop This Feeling,I can Save me And Tell me This Shell isnt Me But is Wanting Help Wrong?

........Is wanting Help Wrong?

Tags: Advice, Help, Nightmares

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no, wanting help is not wrong

and interesting
I Dont know how To get Help o.O

Thank You :)
ahh your welcome but i wasnt much help though
I know But you The Only one To reply So far *Chuckles*
NO. Wanting help is never wrong because sometimes your friends can save you from your troubles than even yourself but it depends on the type of situation.

Tell me more about your nightmare because I do not fully understand you. If you don't want the information to go online than you can email me. I am going to help you.
Thank You...Thank you So Very ymuch..i Will message you soon

RSS

© 2014   Created by herself.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Add an F&V Badge to Your Blog!

You're not signed in!

Already a member? Sign in here!