fairies and vampires

social network for scene kids: vampire fairy goth emo punk roleplay gaming

Badge

Loading…
Right... if anyone's seen/read Naruto then they can play =) we don't play as the actual characters in the thing and don't have them in it at all (well... maybe occasionally but not as, like, a main character or anything) it's mainly just to pretend to live in Naruto's world.

You can have multiple characters at different levels but don't have say... 5 at an elite level, try and balance out the ranks a bit more. Put your character's details first, k? ;) Don't create your characters as a squad. Your characters should be balanced out between different squads. It should be written in 3rd person as well (he, she, it etc.) to avoid confusion.

Start by introducing your character as follows:
Name:
Village:
Physical Description:
Special Skills:
Special Weapons:
Character Summary:
Background info:

And any other information you may want to include. Also, to avoid too many Kyuubis (if that's how it's spelt) only one of your character may have one. You may also create characetrs as time goes on, you don't have to create them all at once.

Also only one of your characters may be directly related to a main character in Naruto. =) Make any background story believable (if you get what I mean...?)

Tags: naruto, ninja, roleplay

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

"Interesting..." Yasu pondered on this thought for a moment before suddenly stopping, spinning on the spot and throwing a kunai behind her.

Akane had been sneaking off and the kunai landed just in front of her foot.

"And where do you think YOU'RE going?" Yasu gave Akane 'attitude'.

"Home!" Akane responded.
"I have not!" cried Akane, sounding like a sulky child. "I just don't see why I should be hanging around HERE! I can take the Anbu, any day."
"Frolicking in the daisies... you...you just told us," Akane responded, unfortunately not sarcastically, making Yasu laugh at her.
"Of course I do!" she snapped, embarrassed.

Yasu laughed at her cruelly as she turned bright pink.
"Come, ON!" Yasu sighed, grabbing Akane by the collar when she didn't respond. "It's far mroe interesting this way!" she laughed, dragging Akane along, following the others.
"It'd be a pain to have to deal with them," Yasu yawned. "and I don't think I can really be bothered, so yeah."

Akane remained quiet, unsure of what was going on, really. One moment she was training alone the next she was surrounded by strangers and being followed. It was bewildering.
Yasu snorted. "You don't even know anything about me. So how would you know?" she laughed a little.
Yasu narrowed her eyes at Kurai. "My memory jutsu works on everyone. No one can escape it," there was a short pause. "But I've met some liars before. None of which survived."

Akane froze, having not realised that these people are potential murderers.
(oh, ok. =[)

"I don't see why not," Yasu perpared herself for a fight before Akane stopped her.

"Because of the attackers!" she yelled.
Yasu untied the string on her arm-warmer quickly with one hand in preperation while Akane brought her sythe down from her back.
"Okay." Akane looked determined before following Rosuko.

"She didn't even question the orders of a stranger!" Yasu sounded almost dissapointed in Akane.
"She has no faith in herself and does others' biddings because of it." Yasu met the glare with a smirk.

RSS

© 2014   Created by herself.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Add an F&V Badge to Your Blog!

You're not signed in!

Already a member? Sign in here!