MY WOLF ELEMENT IS DARKNESS + NIGHT
you're mysterioous and confusing. you tend to do the lest expected and wolves find you shy even though you're not your pack goes to you when they need a wolf who won't tell their secrets because there your friends... or at least they think that...
ENLIGHTENED PERSPECTIVE Please Read all the way to the bottom: If you will take the time to read these. I promise you'll come away with an enlightened perspective.. The subjects covered affect us all on a daily basis: They're written by Andy Rooney , a man who has the gift of saying so much with so few words. Enjoy....... - I've learned.... That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person. - I've learned..... That when you're in love, it shows.
- I've learned...... That just one person saying to me, 'You've made my day!' makes my day.
- I've learned.... That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.
- I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being right.
- I've learned.... That you should never say no to a gift from a child.
- I've learned.... That I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way.
- I've learned.... That no matter how serious your life requires you to be,everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.
- I've learned.... That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
- I've learned.... That simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an adult.
- I've learned.... That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
- I've learned.... That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.
- I've learned.... That money doesn't buy class.
- I've learned.... That it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
- I've learned... That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
- I've learned.... That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
- I 've learned.... That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.
- I've learned.... That love, not time, heals all wounds.
- I've learned.... That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
- I've learned... That everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
- I've learned.... That no-one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
- I've learned... That life is tough, but I'm tougher.
- I've learned.... That opportunities are never lost, someone will take the ones you miss.
- I've learned.... That when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
- I've learned.... That I wish I could have told my mum that I love her one more time before she passed away.
- I've learned.... That one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.
- I've learned.... That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
- I've learned.... That when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in his little fist, that you're hooked for life.
- I've learned.... That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.
- I've learned.... That the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.
-- LITTLE HARRY -- (is f****** awesome!!)
LITTLE HARRY ON MATHS
A teacher asks her class, 'If there are 5 birds sitting on a fence, and you shoot one of them, how many will be left?'
She calls on little Harry.
He replies, 'None, they will all fly away with the first gunshot.'
The teacher replies, 'The correct answer is 4, but I like your thinking.'
Then little Harry says, 'I have a question for YOU Miss Rogers'.
There are 3 women sitting on a bench having ice cream:
One is delicately l****** the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream.
The second is gobbling down the top and s****** on the cone.
The third is biting off the top of the ice cream.
Which one is married?'
The teacher, blushing a great deal, replied, 'Well, I suppose the one that's gobbled down the top and sucked the cone.'
To which Little Harry replies, 'The correct answer is 'The one with the wedding-ring on, 'but I like your thinking.'
LITTLE HARRY ON MATH (Part 2)
Little Harry returns from school and says he got an 'F' in arithmetic.
'Why'? asks the father.
'The teacher asked 'How much is 2 x 3', so I said 6', replies Harry.
'But that's right' says his father.
'Yeah, but then she asked me, 'How much is 3 x 2'
'What's the f*'kin' difference?' asks the father.
'That's what I said' replied Harry.
LITTLE HARRY ON ENGLISH
Little Harry goes to school, and the teacher says, 'Today we are going to learn multi-syllable words in our class. Does anybody have an example of a multi-syllable word?'
Harry says 'Mas-tur-bate.'
Miss Rogers smiles and says, 'Wow, Harry, that's a real mouthful.'
Little Harry says, 'No, Miss Rogers, you're thinking of a blow-job.'
LITTLE HARRY ON GRAMMAR
Little Harry was sitting in the class one day.
All of a sudden, he needed to go to the bathroom...
He yelled out, 'Miss Jones, I need to go take a p*'s!!'
The teacher replied, 'Now Harry, that is NOT the proper word to use in this situation. The correct word you want to is, 'I need to Urinate'. Please use the word 'ur-i-nate' in a sentence correctly, and I will allow you to go.'
Little Harry thinks for a bit, and then says, 'YOU 'RE AN EIGHT, but if you had bigger tits, you'd be a TEN
LITTLE HARRY ON GRAMMAR (Part 2)
One day, during lessons on proper grammar, the teacher asked for a show of hands from those who could use the word 'beautiful' in the same sentence twice.
First, she called on little Suzie, who responded with, 'My father bought my mother a beautiful dress, and she looked beautiful in it.'
'Very good, Suzie,' replied the teacher.
She then called on little Michael.
'My mommy planned a beautiful banquet, and it turned out beautifully.'
She said, 'Excellent, Michael, excellent.'
Then the teacher reluctantly called on little Harry.
'Last night at the dinner table, my sister told my father that she was pregnant, and he said 'Beautiful, just fu*'in' beautiful'.
LITTLE HARRY ON GETTING OLDER
Little Harry was sitting on a park bench, munching on one candy bar after another.
After the 6th bar, a man on the bench across from him said,
'Son, you know eating all that candy isn't good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, and make you fat.'
Little Harry replied, 'My grandfather lived to be 107 year
"Did your grandfather eat six candy bars at one time?"
"No, he just minded his own f*cking business!"http://timidity.org/tests/huff_code.gif Get Sorted By The Hogwarts Sorting Hat!